WEXFORD HOMES LLC SERVICES
Washington Custom Homes
Building a custom home is such an exciting process from start to finish. In many ways, it is very different from the spec homes we build each year. In essence, our company and the homeowner are building a new home together – as a team. As the homeowner, you are making many of the decisions while we provide you with the critical expert assistance needed in making those delicate decisions that will ultimately give your new home just the right touches. To remain on top of the many small details of building a custom home, continual communication by email, phone or in-person meetings take place. We know that this process is a tremendously exciting time as you watch your new home become a reality; at the same time it can be potentially stressful dealing with the many decisions that have to be made. Fortunately, you can rely on our experience to help you along the way. There is nothing more fulfilling to us than seeing the satisfaction and smile on your face once you are in your new home.
If you own a building lot or are considering having us demo an existing home that you have found or own and are looking for a company, we are the builder for you. We’re able to work with several outstanding local Architects and Site Engineers to help in the planning and design of your new home, or we can adapt and use any architectural design that you have. Also, we can help if you have existing plans that need some special touches to make the plan fit your needs.
Custom homes can be built on our lots, as well. Today’s homebuyers want to have control over the decision making process so that they can make their new home special and built according to their needs.
Choosing the right custom home builder is a major decision. We’re happy to help you with whatever your needs may be in getting started with the process.
- – Determine your goals & objectives for your project.
- – Identify your needs and wants for your project based upon our Design Profile System.
- – Full Design Services producing permit-ready plans for your approval, Local governmental review and approval, and construction.
- – Full Product Selection Services utilizing knowledgeably-staffed professional showrooms for all of your project’s cabinets, countertops, plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- – Full Engineering Services for Structural, Mechanical and Soil testing as required.
- – Full Design Service Schedules helping to take the guesswork out of meetings and objectives.
- – Full Written Specifications taking the guesswork out of your project so you know EXACTLY what is included. worker’s compensation, property damage, and personal liability coverage.